Saturday, June 28, 2008

Razor blade or chainsaw?

Must mention something I saw on MSN the other day.

There was an article about this game that you can play, free of charge, on the internet.
It's nasty. And controversial.
It makes you feel sick when you play it but you will have to try it because curiousity will just get to you until you do.

It's called The Torture Game.
The link I have here is the second edition (Torture Game 2)...

There are no real rules, you just click play and there is this dude, hanging there - and you have various implements of torture (chainsaw, razor, gun, etc) and you.... torture the dude. Seriously.
I can't decide whether it is truly messed up or good for anxiety. Probably both.

But it's a hot topic and I'm sure all the psychologists out there are saying that if you get any kind of enjoyment out of it then you should probably have your head examined. Yeah, whatever.

But it kinda makes you feel like you're in the middle of a Saw movie or something..

You'll try it too, I know you will.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/439144

Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: