Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I need your vote for Ms. Horror Blogosphere!!!


Okay, here's the deal.

Along with 20 other extremely talented female horror bloggers, I am up for "Ms. Horror Blogosphere 2009"... a competition for the finest of the horror bloggers out there of the female persuasion. Like everyone always says, it's an honor to be nominated.

Now, though I have to admit I am fairly sure I won't win, and I have a pretty good idea of who will (nope, not sayin'!)..... I would still like to get a few votes.

So hop on over to the premier horror blog: The Vault of Horror - and give yours truly a vote. It'd be much appreciated. Voting ends on DECEMBER 4th - so hurry, hurry, hurry! And tell your friends!

You can also check out the plethera of fantastic horror blogs by all my creepy consorts. There's a lot of talent out there! I'm entry # 7, so you'll have to scroll down a bit to get to my entry.

Thanks!
Peace out.


HorrorBlips: vote it up!

No comments: