I stole this subject from Final Girl - she has it somewhere in her blog, I think like two years ago or something...
She titled it 'Pretend you care...', and I think that about sums it up.
My answers might not all be horror-related, but I'll try.
1) Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times:
Sticking to strictly the horror genre, I'd have to say Halloween, Friday the 13th, Psycho, The Shining.... so many more. I do have a soft spot in my heart for both Psycho 2 as well as Ghost Story and have seen each numerous times.
2) Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater:
Whoa. Thinking here. I'm not much for multiple theater viewings (cost, baby, cost!)... Okay, does Twilight count? I saw it two times in one week. I did see Titanic twice "in house", that's scary, right?
3) Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie:
Johnny Depp. I would watch HIM watch paint dry for two hours. Or longer.
4) Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie:
David Spade, Tara Reid, Ben Stiller. I also hate and refuse to watch anything Chris Farley was ever in. What a loser. Sorry that he's dead and all, but he sucked. Belushi wannabe.
5) Name a movie that you can and do quote from:
Too many to list. I really rock at movie quotes. I've got a great memory and can pull them out of my ass like nobody's business.
As for horror, I'd have to say I've quoted 'The Shining' frequently. "Wendy, Darling...Light of my life....I'm not gonna hurt ya..."
6) Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs:
Gotta go with 'Grease' here. (Sorry, I'm not a Rocky Horror Picture Show fan)
7) Name a movie that you have been known to sing along to:
Again, Grease. Oh, and the Sound of Music. (so sue me!)
Ooo! Forgot Sweeney Todd. I know those songs.
8) Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see:
Random choice: Blair Witch Project
9) Name a movie that you own:
I'd have to just randomly pick something, I own a shitload of DVDs, people. And 75% of them are horror. Ok - here goes: Secret Window (part of my 'Johnny Depp is a god' collection...)
10) Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops:
Crap, I don't know. For some reason I can't think of a single soul at this moment... Wasn't Bon Jovi in that submarine movie awhile back? Was he any good?
11) Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
I saw a double feature of 'Psycho 2' and 'Vamp' back in..oh I don't know, 1983 ?
In a similar vein: I always wanted to go to the drive in and watch a movie that shows people watching a movie at a drive in... (i.e. Twister, Grease, Christine) - is that weird??
12) Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't yet gotten around to it.
13) Ever walked out of a movie?
Movies are way too expensive. Gotta get my money's worth even if it kills me. But I don't think I ever disliked something that bad...
14) Name a movie that made you cry in the theater:
Embarrassingly, Titanic. But come on, anyone who didn't cry when Kate let Leo's hands go and he sunk into the water just isn't human and I'll never believe they didn't cry anyway. Liars.
Sometimes, depending on my mood. Sometimes I just like to get Snowcaps and throw them at the loud kids four rows down.
16) How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)? I'd have to say the percentage is like 97% home, 3% theater. I'm cheap and Netflix rocks.
17) What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Friday the 13th (2009)
18) What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Art-house independent films.
Naaahhh... you know me better than that - horror, hands down.
19) What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Something Disney I think. Perhaps Snow White or maybe Dumbo. I don't recall exactly, I was like, 4. But you know, those Disney films are probably what set the wheels in motion for my love of horror. I mean, what the hell is scarier than witches giving you poison apples, your mom getting shot, or getting swallowed by a freakin' whale? Yeah, that Disney dude must have really liked kids....
20) What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Eyes Wide Shut (the sound you hear now is me screaming as I pull hair out of my head one by one at the mere mention of that crapfest. Thank GOD I didn't see it in the theater, or I'd have your answer for question #13)
I also DESPISED the movies 'Gummo' and 'Borderline Cult'. Those pieces of dreck are burned on my brain for all eternity.
21) What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Weirdest? Hmmm.... 'Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me'.... that's some strange shit, there. David Lynch is so friggin' obscure. Guess you could add his Mulholland Drive and Lost Highway to that list.
22) What is the scariest movie you've seen?
Besides the obvious answer of 'The Exorcist', I have to add 'The Blair Witch Project'... and to be honest, the first time I saw the remake of 'The Grudge' it freaked me out. Seriously. I still think of that jaw-clicking sound every once in awhile. Chills.
23) What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Probably 'Christmas Vacation' - hot damn is that hysterical! For horror, I'd go with 'Young Frankenstein' - good stuff!