Saturday, July 9, 2011

More Memorable Moments In Horror: Part 12

I told you there were more of these to come, and I (almost) always keep my word...

Instead of 'this Bud's for you'... this one's for you, Budd :)
(Willy Wonka's trip to hell)


Attic discoveries in The Others


I hate clowns.  I hate this one the most!
(Amusement)


Laura Palmer needs Crest Whitestrips
(Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me)







The aftermath of the blood-soaked bath
(I Spit on Your Grave/Day of the Woman)


Birthday party gone bad.  (The Omen)


Quint's gory demise  (Jaws)


A moment in the cemetery
(Let's Scare Jessica to Death)


There's not room in here for the two of us.  (Moon)


Get a load of the size of that thing!   (Rogue)

1 comment:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

thank you, i forever have the willies... wonkas that is. you inspired me to post something...
:)
come with me, it's purr imagination...

jeremy