Thursday, April 15, 2010

A must read for any Argento fan...

So here's where I bitch and moan about not having enough time in the day to get to my laptop and get you fine folks out there more posts. Yeah, well... it's true. Life has been getting in the way as of late. But I am working on a few things - which I won't elaborate on cause who really cares what I'm up to, really? Just get it out there, right?

Well, nothing I could possibly post would be as important or as interesting as a NEW INTERVIEW WITH DARIO ARGENTO, right? So you should get your ass over to Behind the Couch and read James Gracey's (very) recent chat with the famed Italian horror/giallo master. Do it!

Oh, and while you're at it - support James and buy (or pre-order!) his book. {The link is at right - you can't miss it, folks.} It's getting great reviews and I have no doubt it's quite outstanding...

And stay tuned to Fascination with Fear - I haven't dropped off the planet...yet.


HorrorBlips: vote it up!

2 comments:

B-Sol said...

Hang in there, Christine! Life is a pesky thing, isn't it, always getting the way like that?? :-)

James Gracey said...

You're too kind, Christine. Thanks a million! Hope to catch up with you properly soon. Bestest wishes. x