Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Clarification

Just an FYI for the curious.

No, my bloodthirsty friends, this picture is NOT photoshopped:



It's a still from sunday night's episode (season 2, ep 9 - "I will rise up") of True Blood.
And yes, it is Eric and Sookie in bed.
Great episode. One of the must-sees of the season.

So when I posted the above picture in a True Blood list yesterday, the questions I got from friends, family and bloggers alike regarding whether or not it is a real pic just gave me justification to post it again.
Because it makes my whole week to see it. Yee-freakin'-ha!

Help me, I think I'm switching to Team Eric....

True Blood: Sundays at 9 on HBO

2 comments:

The Headless Werewolf said...

That pic fuels the Anna Paquin fetish I've been developing. TRUE BLOOD is wonderful stuff!

Marie Robinson said...

i just watched this episode (yes, I am a little late) and I am tempted to rewind and watch it over and over... I LOVE ME SOME ERIC