Monday, May 21, 2012

Fifty Shades Of Psycho

As many know, Psycho is one of my favorite films.  Recently I just happened to find a pretty cool poster for the film that I hadn't seen before, which got me checking out Google images and I discovered an entire world of Psycho posters I'd never had the pleasure of seeing.  And while I have never had a post here on the blog about movie posters (because there are other sites that do it frequently and I didn't want to be a copy-cat), I couldn't help myself here.

There are all kinds of posters here, I am assuming some are fan-made, so if you see something you created by all means let me know and I will credit you.  It's pretty hard to find out the creators of things sometimes on this world-wide-web.

But I was pretty psyched (sorry, couldn't resist) at some of these designs. 
Onward!











































6 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my god, these are TO DIE FOR!!! I love the ones that say "you will not be admitted to the show late!" I think that is just the dorky usher in me... But I really don't get it when people come to movies late, I have to see it all!

Shit Movie Fest said...

Great Post, I've only seen a few of these myself

James Gracey said...

Some of these are fantastic - and many are completely new to me. Particularly like the one with the title hung on shower curtain hooks.

Christine Hadden said...

Marie: I could NOT believe how many different posters there were. I even left a few out simply because I thought fifty was almost overdoing it already!

SMF: Like I said, there was such variety. It's amazing. Of course people have had lots of time to mess with the film, seeing as how it came out in 1960.

James: I love that 'title on shower curtain hooks' one too! Crazy good! I also like the red one with the Bates Motel key on it. I actually have a key ring that looks just like that one, so I suppose that's why I fancy it!
I also like the ones that use the drain, blood and the title in them...

Anonymous said...

I made the one with red and black silhouettes.. :)
You can find it here, among my other movie-related work: http://www.behance.net/geminianum

Christine Hadden said...

Neven Udovičić: Great job, and I also LOVE your Rosemary's Baby poster, that is great!!