Thursday, September 27, 2012

Coming Soon...



 Just wanted to apologize for lack of posts these last few weeks!  Marie and I are hard at work on the upcoming Halloween Festival of Lists!  The "Festival" is something I did for the first time last year...and it was a whole lot of work and nearly wore me out.  I really had no intention of doing it again.
Then Marie signed on as my writing partner and asked me very nicely if we could do the month of lists again.  And I caved.

So starting Monday, October 1st, we will bring you a different list, every day of the month.  What makes these lists different is that the quantity of items in each list coordinate with the day of the month. As in: October 15: Fifteen Ghastly Ghosts (not actually one of the lists this time, sorry - just an example).
Some of the lists we're tweaking are Favorite Villains, Wretched Remakes, Victims We Were Sad To See Go, Sexy Horror Stars, Famous Gravesites...

We've worked countless hours and put a lot of work into this year's Halloween feature, so hopefully you guys find it fun & interesting.

See you Monday!!

3 comments:

Marie said...

I CAN'T WAAAAIT WOOO! You've seen everything but me.. there's still surprises in it for me!

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

What a cool idea! I love lists--and this is like the Twelve Days of Christmas . . . only bloodier and with more days! Bwahahahahahaha! =D

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but nothing human or non human scares me anymore. I apparently have mastered my sense of fear on all levels. Once you experience death once there is nothing else to be afraid of.